Waking up is hard business... especially with winter terrorizing us daily!
And about the only thing getting us out of bed is coffee! Make a statement while putting some pep in your step with our super cute "I'm Walking On Sunshine" Coffee Mug. While Katrina & The Waves may not still be apart of your morning jam session, their musical motto is a great way to boost those endorphins! Plus the caffeine helps too!
Snag this months trending Shop favorite for only $10.99 - limited quantities so don't wait! And then take a look below on some perfect coffee perks - for when the standard half-and-half, whole milk or 2% just won’t do the trick anymore, consider some of these add-in alternatives that will give your coffee a surprising boost of flavor and depth.
- Cardamom - A spice that's commonly added to coffee in the Middle East, cardamom gives coffee a bit of an exotic flavor. Sprinkle ground cardamom into a cup of brewed coffee, or add a few whole cardamom seeds to your beans before you grind them.
- Cinnamon - If you're a regular cream and sugar person, you may want to consider switching up your routine and adding cinnamon instead. You can even brew your coffee with a cinnamon stick to replicate the Mexican drink cafe de olla.
- Vanilla Extract - If you like to sweeten your coffee, you don't need to depend on sugar and processed creamers. Try a few drops of pure vanilla extract instead. For a different taste, you can also try almond extract.
- Pure Maple Syrup - It's already delicious on pancakes, and once again, another natural sweetner! Add a teaspoon for a delicious addition.
- Dark Chocolate or Flavored Marshmallows - Float a piece in your coffee while you sip! It just might be the treat you're looking for.
- Booze - When in doubt... am I right? Try Frangelico which has a mellow but nutty flavour. Or Kahlua which adds a touch of sweetness and an extra bit of roasted flavor to your coffee!